What is the purpose of the Heavy Duty Aluminum boxes?
The heavy duty aluminium boxes are storage that are made for long term use. They are durable and will not easily bend, and they also have stacking locators in each corner so multiple containers can be stacked on top of each other. They come in a variety of sizes, so they can hold a wide number of items. They can safely hold anything, but power tools would be most likely stored inside these. The container can be full of items and placed in the back of a truck where it will not bend if it slams into the sides of the truck when riding around. They can also be used in a workshop to safely store items and stacked to preserve space. The front and back of these containers have convenient handles so they can be lifted with ease, even if they are full of heavy items.
aluminum storage case main features:
• Aluminum thickness 0.8mm to 1.5mm
• Lightweight, Impact resistant
• Anti-corrosion, Heat and cold resistance
• Waterproof, Fireproof, Dustproof
• Available standard sizes and customized sizes
• Welcome OEM & ODM, Can add customer's own logo
• Customized foam or EVA
• Stacking corners
• Stackable to save space
• Rounded frame with high strength durability.
• All-round beads and corner beads
• Two retractable safety spring handles
Where can this product be used?
Because this product is designed to last for a long time, it can be used in many places. A workshop is one of the most likely locations as the containers can stack, are water resistant, and can be securely shut. They are also perfect for being transported regularly, so they may be used by construction workers to keep their tools safe. The lightweight aluminium the containers make it easy to lift and transport anywhere. The handles on the sides of the container are also covered with a grip plastic so there is little risk of dropping them when moving them around. The aluminium containers are also rust resistant, so they can be stored in the back of a truck without worry of the rain damaging them.
Who might use this product?
People who work with tools that they need to preserve and use over and over will likely use these aluminum storage cases. This can be anyone who works in several locations and travels to other places, or someone who works in one shop and wants to keep their items organized and stored without taking up too much room. The rubber seal and aluminium body ensures that these containers are not going to be affected by water and that anything inside them will be kept safe if they happen to get wet.
Welcome to Ningbo Kassico Metal Products Co.,ltd. OEM & ODM.
Kassico Aluminum Storage Cases
are light weight, durable and stackable, used for transporting and
storing valuable or vulnerable instrument, equipment, medical devices,
tools etc. Also for all areas in daily-use, these boxes perform
endurably. If desired with foam lining or foam inserts, you will get
accurately the size which you will need and should not be content
yourself with the next larger or minor size. This is how a safe
transport as well as a dependable stocking is guaranteed.
Whatever your program's requirements are, and customer's reinforcement are just a few of the ways that KASSICO works with clients to provide solutions to unique packaging challenges.
• More than 18 years' experience in custom aluminum box.
• Over 15000 m2 Factory is equipped with 200 advanced Machines.
• Have whole production line from material, cutting, hardware fitting, Foam to assemble ensure quality control.
• With 4 production lines, 200 employees can products 50,000 cases monthly.
• With 12 QC inspectors and 6 R&D engineers will provide perfect OEM & ODM service.
• Have the certificate of ISO 9001:2015 and BSCI.
• We enjoy a hot market in most parts of Europe, America, South Africa, Middle-east and Asia.
• Have reliable raw material suppliers and have been cooperated with us for years.
• We only export goods that were produced by ourselves.
Ningbo Kassico Metal Products Co.,ltd.
Address: 12F, Tian Yuan Mansion, 9 Jie Fang South Road, Ningbo, China
Key Contact: Hellen Yu
Tel: +86 574 88231191
Fax: +86 574 8729 8168