Aluminum boxes and air boxes are high-quality aluminum alloy boxes used for air transportation and the import and export of precision instruments. Their cost is very high, so users must pay attention to maintenance and try to use them for their service life. How to maintain aluminum boxes and air boxes? Introduction of related experts:
1. Every time you use aluminum boxes and air boxes, especially when placing leather products, pay attention to removing dust on the surface of the box. You can protect the cortex of the box by using leather maintenance oil to reduce damage to the leather.
2. Because leather products are undergoing oxidation reactions all the time, if the aluminum box and air box do not pay attention to ventilation, it will accelerate the oxidation of the leather, so it is necessary to regularly and irregularly maintain the leather products.
3. The hardware parts of aluminum boxes and flight cases will be slightly oxidized because they are barely leaking in the air. In such a situation, be sure to wipe them with toothpaste or flour immediately to reduce or even prevent the oxidation of the hardware parts.
4. Pay attention to the pollution of other greasy or corresponding lacquer materials to the air box. Generally speaking, aluminum boxes and air boxes should not be polluted or impacted too much. When using aluminum boxes and air boxes, pay attention to removing the surface and the inside. Stains inside the storage space.
The maintenance methods for aluminum boxes and air boxes are roughly these. Although aluminum boxes and air boxes are processed and manufactured using special aluminum alloy materials, the various properties of the box body have been more significantly improved, but This is only compared to the ordinary aluminum alloy box. The use of aluminum cases and flight cases is mostly associated with many sophisticated instruments and cutting-edge equipment. Users must pay attention to normal maintenance and maintenance. If problems occur, they must be remedied in time, otherwise it will affect their normal use or use If there is an accident in the middle, then the losses will be even greater.
However, sometimes the aluminum alloy flight case will be bulged, damaged, etc., which is directly related to the production process of the case and the production materials. The specific reasons are as follows:
1. Box body production process. In the box body production, wood boards and fabrics need to be pasted. The correct step is to spray glue on wood boards. The viscosity of the glue must meet the national standards. The sprayed glue must be kept uniform. After spraying, it must, Carry out more than 3 compaction operations. After compaction, ensure sufficient drying within 6 hours. If any of the above steps is omitted or does not meet the standard, quality problems will occur.
2. The use of wooden boards is unqualified. The boxes made of density board, large core board, and MDF are very prone to the above situations. This kind of board has uneven density, poor bearing capacity, damp or impact, and the above often occurs after load Situation. High-quality aluminum alloy air boxes mostly use honeycomb panels and national standard plywood. (The price of this kind of wood is 20% more expensive than ordinary panels). Compression resistance, moisture resistance, and robustness are in line with national standards.